1) I'm so frustrated right now. After getting a new scale and seeing things moving again, It looks like this weekends weigh in will put me right back at 225-ish.
2) (maybe an extension of #1) I shouldn't be frustrated since I've had some ice cream a couple nights this week, and keep forgetting to stop eating and wait to see if I'm done or not. I just keep going. (but really, this weight has been going on since Oct.. i'm over it)
3) I do get a pat on the back for today. I went to a soup place for lunch today, they have 12 soups that change daily, and I was eyeballing the Twice-Baked Stuffed Potato (with bacon).. but instead got chicken noodle.
Potato =Calories 380, fat 30 grams, net carbs 18 (carbs less fiber), dietary fiber 2 grams, protein 10 grams, per 8 ounce serving.
chicken noodle = Calories 120, fat 1 grams, net carbs 16 (carbs less fiber), dietary fiber 2 grams, protein 9 grams, per 8 ounce serving. PointsPlus: 3
So yay for some part of my brain thinking (although I did eat 3/4 of the bread roll they gave me)
4) I love my bracelet I got from
5) I really need to win the Lotto. Not only am I totally stressing over doing the budget this month (I'm pretty sure there's a couple of weeks when we've got about $15 for food)... but I really want to buy some personal training sessions. Not only will they get me a work out plan, but Having somebody holding me accountable like that is good for me. I can't seem to do it by myself.
6) Totally addicted to facebook. I don't post a lot, but I'm always checking to see what everybody else is doing. I think I live vicariously through my news feed.
7) Sometimes I love that my job can have a lot of downtime (plenty of time to catch up on blogger and/or make a post) .. and sometimes it sucks!! sitting for 8 hours with about 45 minutes of total work to do can go blow donkeys.
8) I'm jealous of you people with your surgeon support groups. I went to my first support group meeting after surgery.. and I was the ONLY band patient. I know I should still go, but I also know me. I know that the more irrelevant i find stuff (i.e. I CAN eat sugar and don't have to hunt down food with no sugar alcohols or whatever).. or the more.. jealous i get (the guy who was 6 months out from his bypass and had lost over 100 lbs so far), the less likely I am to want to go.. which is why I'm not. But I do consider you all my support group.
9) speaking of speed, Sometimes i feel that my loss is hugely slow. But then I read through some very successful people's blogs, and see I'm going faster, or at least on par with some of them.. and I feel better. i think I may need to do some more re-reading soon.
10) MINDSET. I needs it! or at least the "right" one. No more lazy, no more tons of food, no more bad food (within reason, part of why I got the band vs. bypass is "absolutely no_____!!" doesn't work for me)
And that's my ten things. I'm not sure I can do this every week. I'm pretty boring :)