Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'm pretty sure my fat cells are laughing at me.

Yes.. if fat cells could laugh, mine are doing the evil mad scientist "mwahahahhaha" right now.

Yesterday morning (after Christmas dinner mind you) I weighed 222.something.  This morning I magically weighed 225.6.. I didn't eat THAT bad yesterday.  So after so many days of going down slowly, it all magically came back in one day/night.  evil evil fat cells.

But that's okay. Nothing I can't come back from. In fact I've got my gym bag in my car, and I've been shivering so much at work this morning that's got to be good for a couple hundred calories burned too! LOL.

Anyways, just checking in!  Hope everybody had a good holiday weekend!

<3
Sam

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a sodium gain. Work it out at the gym tonight, drink some water, all will be fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. time to suck down the water. I am sure it isn't a "real" gain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, those fat cells have a horrible sense of humor don't they?!? I am sure the gym and lots of water will send them packing quick smart :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure it will go back down soon! You definitely didn't gain that much in one day!

    ReplyDelete