It’s Friday so that means here in Draz Land it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy!
We answer just a few questions to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break!
Copy to your own blog if you wish and ENJOY!
1. How much makeup do you wear daily, how long does it take you and are you loyal to certain brands?
Until, pretty much this week, NONE. I'd put some on for special occasions, but that's it. This week has been mascara. I guess at 31 it's time I learn how this works..
2. Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them (or even if there is one) and you try to describe this person in 5 words/short sentences.
Your oldest paternal aunt
Chesty (I get the chesticles from that side)Secretly Snarky (again, so me)Nice
3. Tell me about your first real kiss and how old you were.
I was 14. and I was sneaky! I had been told no dating until I was 16 (which totally would have been my JR. year of high school!!), but this guy asked me to the movies. My mom was out of town (like in Germany) so I asked my step-dad and he let me go! After that there's no turning back. As a kiss.. it was a bit sloppy, but I think it may have been both of our firsts.
4. If I gave you $1000.00 and told you that you had to give it to a charity – which charity would you choose and why?
I'd probably pick the Human Society and/or Dumb Friends League. I guess I'm one of those horrible people (I've heard it!) that pick animals over humans. It's not that I don't care about the people, it's just that I DO care about the animals.. if that makes any sense what-so-ever.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
Blog land: I've been slacking. I'm trying to keep up with everybody, and generally doing fairly well, but work is a bit busier this week. Yes, I use work time as blogger time :) But never fear, I may not be commenting as much, but I'm reading!
Real life: I feel like I'm back on track band-wise. I've gone exercising 3 days so far this week, with 2-3 more planned. I've also been (mostly) good with my food, and even when I'm making not so stellar food choices, the amount isn't too bad. IF things keep going the way they have been, sunday's weigh in will be awesome!
But now working is picking up again, so ttfn!!