Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Survey Time!

Time to share!



1. What is your occupation right now ?
Fingerprint Identification Technician for the Denver PD.   Sounds way cooler and more exciting than it actually is
2.What color are your socks right now?
White.  boring. I'm a big fan of fun sucks.. but they're not very "professional". :P
3. What are you listening to right now? 
the typing of hardworking people.. or me blogging.


4. What was the last thing that you ate? 
Honestly? *sigh*  I had the last bit of M&M's from going to see a movie on Sunday.

 

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yup. I learned on one, currently drive one, and actually prefer it
 

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? 
My mommy.


7. Do you like the person you stole this blog from? 
Yup.  Although with the number of people who have done this, I"m not sure I stole it from any one person
8. How old are you today? 
31

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

Football
10. What is your favorite drink?
Iced Tea (un-sweetened) with lemon. 
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? 
All the time.  I actually need to now, lots of grey showing (thanks mom and dad for that)


12. Favorite food? 
Mexican! 

13. What is the last movie you watched?

In the theater was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2.
At home it was Hot Tub Time Machine

14. Favorite day of the year? 
hmmm..  Any day not at work.


15. How do you vent anger?
I'll usually either vent to my Hubby (who tells me he's tired of hearing about the stupid i put up with at work) or vent to my Mom.


16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Legos


17. What is your favorite season? 
Probably either Fall or spring. Mostly for the lack of snow on the roads and lack of 90+ degree weather (so I guess spring is out, Fall wins!)

18. Cherries or Blueberries? 
Blueberries

19. Do you want your friends to blog this survey? 
Go right ahead! it's fun


20. Where is you favorite place to escape?My new big ol' bath tub and a book
21. Favorite Tv Show?
currently watching Glee.  Love it way more than I thought I would. But my favorite right now is Castle! Love me some Nathan Fillion! 
22. Living arrangements?
Just bought our house a couple of weeks ago! Me, my hubby and three kitties


23. When was the last time you cried? 
A couple of days ago.  Fighty time with the hubby and I was frustrated.  All is well now.

24. What is on the floor of your closet? 
Shoes! and cat fur.

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Probably my friend Allison.  She's far away now, and we don't talk that much, but when we do it's the same.

26. What did you do last night? 
honestly >.>  skinny dipped in the hot tub   

27. What are you most afraid of?
 financial disaster I think.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? 
mmm cheeseburger.  Sounds so yummy


29. Favorite dog breed?
I really want a Corgi!

30. Favorite day of the week? 
Sunday/monday. My weekend!

31. How many states have you lived in? 
Technically two.  I was born in Missouri, but moved to Colorado when I was 9 months old. 


32. Diamonds or pearls? 
Diamonds! Chics dig Sparklies!

33. What is your favorite flower?

hmm.  I've never really thought about it much. 

5 comments:

  1. ACK! How could I have forgotten Glee and Castle on my survey??? And yes. Mmmm two slices of Nathan pie please. /nod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great survey! And #26, OMGoodness! Also, I just watched the finale to season 3 of Castle and I am dying to know what happens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Errrrugh, errrrugh, errrugh...I'm trying to drag you to the gym like you asked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Castle! How could I have forgotten that one on my list o' favorites?!?! I have loved Nathan Fillion since he was Joey Buchanan on One Life to Live!

    ReplyDelete