Sunday, August 28, 2011

My weekend!

My weekend has been awesomely fun.  Which so far has translated into awesomely bad in regards to food choices.   But I suppose I was never made to be perfect all the time, so It's all good. I had fun :D

Saturday was my friends annual seafood festival.  There was smoked fish, beer, wine, cheese, home-grown veggies, boiled shrimp, corn, potatoes and lobster!
Actual Picture from Saturday.

First today, I went to my first Zumba class.  I showed of my Jewish White Girl Skillz.  aka. I can't dance to save my life.  But it's okay. I had fun, and know if I keep going, I'll eventually stop looking like someone is poking me with a sharp stick.  
After that the Hubby, a friend and I went driving to the top of Mt. Evens.  That up a 14,000 foot tall mountain.  It's also apparently the highest paved road in North America.  I didn't know that.  But it's gorgeous up there. I live in a beautiful state.  Too bad I spent half the drive looking out the side of the car that didn't look down.  So not good for my nerves.  












There's a ton more pictures, find me on facebook if you're interested.

But after mountain, we went to Idaho Springs, where we had dinner at Beau Jo's Pizza.  They're so yummy.  I didn't have pizza, but what I did have was basically all the toppings of a pizza thrown together in a skillet... And the salad bar.  And about half a beer.  AND after that we walked down the street to a home-made ice cream place.  I had a waffle cone with spearmint chocolate chip ice cream. SOOOOOOOOOOO good.  and Soooooooooooo bad. <3 

I know I'm going to be hating the scale in the morning.  But I had a good time doing it. So no regrets!

<3

Sam

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome weekend, no regrets!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. had to show my hubs your pics!! He is jealous!

    Fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda totally love the lobster pic lol. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great time! Tomorrow is a new day, refocus and you will be fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lobster pic cracked me up, and I literally LOL'ed over "Jewish White Girl Skillz" because that's exactly what I had during my first Zumba class.

    ReplyDelete