Saturday, August 20, 2011

Exercise


I need to add weights, just like this guy!  Only with more hair.. and cuter.. and .. yeah.

But weights, I need them!  I've done 4 days of cardio this week, with gym in the plan for after work today (and actually planning on Zumba with friends tomorrow!!).   But blah. I know HOW to use most of the fitness machines at the gym, I've had a trainer before, and I'm i'm fairly good with posture and breathing and all that. My problem is know what weight to start with, and putting together a plan (upper body, lower body, mix, etc). So I'm thinking i might need to beg/borrow/steal some $$ to get a few sessions of training, at least to get a starting point.  Anywhoozle, that's it for now. Wanted to share my 4 days in a row, with the potential for 6!

ttfn!
<3, Sam

2 comments: