Saturday, August 20, 2011

Exercise


I need to add weights, just like this guy!  Only with more hair.. and cuter.. and .. yeah.

But weights, I need them!  I've done 4 days of cardio this week, with gym in the plan for after work today (and actually planning on Zumba with friends tomorrow!!).   But blah. I know HOW to use most of the fitness machines at the gym, I've had a trainer before, and I'm i'm fairly good with posture and breathing and all that. My problem is know what weight to start with, and putting together a plan (upper body, lower body, mix, etc). So I'm thinking i might need to beg/borrow/steal some $$ to get a few sessions of training, at least to get a starting point.  Anywhoozle, that's it for now. Wanted to share my 4 days in a row, with the potential for 6!

ttfn!
<3, Sam

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the working out !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is becoming a habit! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just met with a trainer and she told me you should lift whatever weight you can lift for about 12-14 reps, with your last one being super tough. So if you can lift 15 times and you're not struggling, you need to add some weight. Make sense? Then once you decide on that weight, you should do 3 sets of 12-14 reps. Good luck

    ReplyDelete