Sunday, May 22, 2011

♪ ♫ What is this feeling?? ♪ ♫

What is this feeling?
Fervid as a flame,
Does it have a name?
Yes! Hunger!
Unadulterated Hunger!


For your food  ♪ ♫


Your fries  ♪ ♫


Your Burger!  ♪ ♫


Let's just say - I want it all
Ev'ry little bite, however small
Makes my very bowels begin to growl
With simple utter hunger 
 ♪ ♫


 In regards to the song, if you've never seen/listened to the musical Wicked, I highly suggest you do


That's right.  OMG I was actually hungry today. (still am) ... with 3 more days of 2 oz servings of full liquids to go.  This might get tough.  But I can do this.  *nods*


on a side note, spent most of the day out and about.  First was looking at houses and found an OMG PERFECT!!! one (except for the location.. mucho commuting was had by all) ..  get this, it has a jetted tub in the master bath, and a hot tub! SQUEEE.  although more to look at tomorrow.


After houses, we saw the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie.  Liked it very very much.   It was fun, and Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruz make good eye candy.  


But now it's laundry and bed time. TTFN


<3 Sam

3 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha! My name is Jen and I wanted to let you know you and your blog have been nominated by Red Riding Hood for a blog design makeover give away that I'm hosting at my blog.
    You can check out the details here:
    http://justfoolinblogdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/05/nominate-blog-you-love-for-makeover-win.html#comments
    I want to make sure I can use a screenshot of your blog on my blog for voting purposes. Voting starts tomorrow. You can e-mail me at justfoolinblogdesigns{at}gmail.com
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, I hope your hunger subsides soon. I didn't have too many problems with that. Drink more water! :)

    -Becky

    P.S. I am looking forward to seeing the Pirates of the C!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha,

    just wanted to say hi and let you know I love your blog! I'm currently going through the approval process for the band and your blog has been a great resource for the "real talk" about it. Wishing you the best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete