Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Does google hate me?

So yesterday my android phone updated itself yesterday while I was out.  When I got home I'm all "oh, okay"  .. and then noticed my contacts were gone.  Managed to get them back thanks to verizon's back up system (thank heavens). THEN I noticed that half my apps are gone.   So i'm in the process downloading those all again, but they don't work.  They crash whenever I try to open them. 

So this morning Blogger is telling me how to follow blogs, because i'm not following any.  UM WHAT??!!  I was following like 20+ blogs yesterday!  now they're gone? GRRRRRR.  (And i discovered this while I was trying to see if I could find the continuation of my "appointments" post that I KNOW I had typed.  

Technology is not always all it's cracked up to be.  >.<

<3 Sam

4 comments:

  1. I had trouble with Google Reader this morning too. It just wouldn't even open for me. Hopefully it was just a glitch and will be working soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally hear you, but my problem is with Yahoo! It just doesn't open up for me anymore. Unfortunately both of my email accounts is through Yahoo, so I have to go through hell just to check my emails!! We are hoping that it is just the Internet service here, and that it will get better when we move to Reno!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did this fix itself Sam? My blogger dashboard today says I'm not following anyone! Clearly, it is wrong! I'm hoping it changes its mind, as I don't remember all the blogs I had on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red, it did end up fixing itself. Try refreshing a few times. :)

    ReplyDelete