Thursday, May 19, 2011

Daaaaaaaaang

Yeah, I'm a little surprised at my weight loss so far.  I mean doing all liquids will do that to a girl, but still.  And I either can't measure consistently or I've lost about an inch or so off my waste! so hooray!  I am however trying not to get too excited.  I'm aware that things can and often do swing back the other way upon the start of "real" food, but I'm going to do my best to stick with the 1/4 to 1/2 cup of food recommendations *crosses fingers*   but that's all for now, just wanted to share my surprise/happy!

(and yes, that picture creeps me out a bit too)

<3 Sam

3 comments:

  1. That picture cracked me up!! You are doing a great job!! Keep it up girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the teeth. The teeth make it truly creepy!

    Yay I'm back at my computer! Have been enjoying your blog posts so far, you are doing really well!

    ReplyDelete