Sunday, May 29, 2011

Soreness?

two things.

a)  I have a sore spot (but only if I move just right) in my abs.. but several inches below any of my incisions.. Is this normal for 2+ weeks out from surgery?

b) OMG I'm up 2ish pounds.  However not too freaked out because 1) first several weeks aren't focused on losing, they're focused on  healing (losing is a bonus!) .. 2) i just started my "soft and moist" foods.  Still only 1/4 to 1/2 cup of easily chewed food.. but more than I was eating and 3) TOM sneaked up on me... sorta.  It was actually right on time IF I were still taking my BC pills.  Usually if I'm off the pill it can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months for TOM to show.  so yay for on time? i guess?

That's bout it for now. Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend!

<3 Sam

2 comments:

  1. As soon as I went to mushies, I put a few pounds on too. It's completely normal. You'll get back to losing soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, you're temporary gain is probably due to all of those reasons. Stick to the rules and they'll fall right off! Oh and drink that water!

    ReplyDelete