So.. Firstly NSV. I pulled out a pair of jeans to wear today (yay for Fridays!) that I hadn't worn in .. maybe 3-4 weeks. OMG these suckers are falling off. I can pull them off EASILY without unbuttoning them. And some of my shirts are starting to look huge on me! Also this morning one of the Police Technicians on the night shift commented that I was melting away! I'll take it. :D
and BYOC brought to you by Drazil
It’s BYOC day! Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer a few questions to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break! Copy and paste to your own blog and enjoy!!
1. Alright – forgive me – we’re gonna get a little personal here. I was flipping through my organizer and saw in big bright letters “ANNUAL PHYSICAL DUE” coming up soon. Then I remembered that last year my lady bits doc said that since I haven’t had a bad pap in so many years – that I don’t have to come back for another 3 years if I don’t want to. What the what? Did you guys know that?
No speculum in the vaginulum?
Anywhoozle – it sounds all good but really – do any of you follow this medical rule? Do you go every three years if you’ve never had a bad pap?
I try to go yearly. I'm all good with preventative medicine. But I think that's a woman thing. But we all know we're smarter than those guys who only go to the doctor after a body part has fallen off.
2. If you read, what are you reading right now? Or how about what is your fave music right now?
I am such a reader it's not even funny. When I was a kid, when I got in trouble I was grounded from reading. Mostly I read Sci-fi/Fantasy. Currently re-reading the A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin (as he finally published the 5th book and I need to remember what the heck happened in the previous ones)
3. Name some of your favorite smells.
hmm.. Fresh baked goods (not that I bake). Fresh cut grass.. Lots of fresh things (that don't come out of people)
4. Showers or baths? Shampoo only or shampoo & conditioner? Shave daily or just when you start feeling and looking like an ape?
Both showers and baths. Showers daily for cleanliness purposes, but baths for relaxing with a book/kindle and candles and smelly stuff. I'm such a girl and I don't know where it came from.
I have to use both shampoo and conditioner or else I'm never getting a brush through my hair. And Shave when I'm starting to imitate an ape, or when the hubby complains about my legs cutting his legs up in bed.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blogland.
Real life: I am a homeowner!! YAY! moving was rough, took longer than I thought and probably burned a million calories. And now comes unpacking. But it'll be so worth it!
In blog-land I've been mostly M.I.A. with that whole moving thing. But I spent a good chunk of time catching up yesterday, and hope to stay caught up. You all make this worth while!
That's it for now!