Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Huh..

So.  I think I'm actually more nervous about this second fill tomorrow than I was about my first.  Probably because I pretty much expected to have little to no restriction on the first fill.  But the second.. this could change everything.  (of course the fill is the day before I was supposed to go to lunch with my friend.  Ah well, we can change that)

I have been doing fairly good with food though.  I stick to my small meals (although with snacks, otherwise I'd kill someone)..  and dinner is usually good.  Although it almost seems when I'm not as good for dinner, I weigh less the next morning?  Is this the "up the calories, lose more weight" I've read about? Does this mean I just need to eat a little more, and don't need a fill?  I dunno. I'll ask my surgeon tomorrow I suppose. (Although I really can eat pretty much whatever)

I'm pretty sure I had something else to say.. but it's gone now.  Have a great Hump Day!

<3 Sam


P.S.  OMG HOUSE TOMORROW!!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEE*

3 comments:

  1. New follower here!

    Love your blog. For what it's worth, I'm about 9 months out and it wasn't until 2 months ago that I really noticed restriction. It's different for everyone, but it wasn't until 8cc (I have a 14cc band) that I noticed any significant resistance to certain foods. At
    8.5cc I could really tell.

    Good luck with the fill and congrats on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the fill. I hope you get just the right amount. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny, I was really nervous with my 2nd fill too.

    ReplyDelete