Friday, July 8, 2011

Adorable! That's me! *fluttering eyelashes go here*


Booyah! I have proof that I'm adorable! where's the hubby when he needs to see this?  *sigh*

The Rules

1. Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them in your post

2. Tell us 10 things about yourself

3. Nominate your bloggers

4. Contact these bloggers and let them know you have nominated them


Thanks goes to Jessica for this award. I couldn't have done it without her!

!. OMG my first house! It's almost here! very excited and nervous. And half worried if we can really really afford it. 

@.  I am Queen Procrastinator.  I close on thursday, can move in any time after that, have everythign set up to move move on sunday, and have a grand total of ZERO boxes packed. yeehaw.    And this is nothing new. In college the only difference between a rough draft of a paper and a final draft was spell check.  Mostly because it was written 4 hours before it was due (oddly enough usually got an A)

#.  I love the State i live in. Colorado.  It's beautiful, the weather is awesome, and it's beautiful! 


This is the view out of my window right this second.
 Now I just need to fit in.  Colorado has the lowest obesity rate in the nation.  me too please!

$.  I'm Jewish...ish.   I identify as Jewish, although am not practicing.  

%. I'm a technophile.  If it's new and shiney I must have it.  This I inherited from my mom.  She had a portable DVD player when it cost almost $1000 and didn't have enough battery power to play a whole movie on one battery.  I'm not that bad (mostly because I don't get paid what she did) .. but I want to be.

^.  I'm also an internet junky?  A lot of it is the fact that so many of my friends I made online, and therefore are spread all over, so much easier to keep in touch online.  Also .. I kinda feel like it keeps me young. I know what the kids these days are talking about if they say "nyan cat"  

&.   My favorite TV genre is Sci-fi.  My favorite TV show? Castle!  <3 Nathan Fillion <3 (who's also in Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog  which more <3  and Neil Patrick Harris!  I want him to be my gay best friend!


*. My most favorite movie ever?  Probably the Lion King. Still.  Just <3 it very much 


(. I have a competitive streak.  One of my motivators in this weight loss band journey is to do better than a friend of mine is..  That sounds wrong to me, but it's something to shoot for. 


!). I did stairs at work all 4 days this week!! (yay for short weeks) Tuesday was 2 x 2 floors, Wed. was 3x2, and both thursday and today were 5 x 2 floors!  Holy cow!  (yes it hurt but still) .. That's probably the longest I've stuck with anything exercise related. 


!!.  you get eleven, cause you're that cool!  I have this knack for liking expensive things.  Show me 4 pairs of shoes, the ones I like best will be the most expensive.  ALWAYS.  I'm so very good at that.  It's a curse.


Nominations time!  This years Nominees are:


http://lasttrainoutoffatland.blogspot.com/


http://blackbutterflyevolution.blogspot.com/


<3  Sam

1 comment:

  1. Fun read! I watched the Nyan Cat video, lol! I had seen it somewhere before, but now I'm hip like you right? ...oh ok...I'll never know what the young people are talking about again, will I.

    ReplyDelete