Tuesday, June 7, 2011

update:

Went to the doctor.  She seems to think that despite the hour of vomiting last night it's probably just a bladder infection.   The initial sample said a few red blood cells in my urine (not a lot, but somethings probably up)  but not really any white blood cells (which having them means good sign of infection).  So i'm just taking some of the over the counter bladder numbing stuff and will find out what the culture says tomorrow.  Here's hoping it's just a  weird bladder infection.  I'd really like to save the pain of childbirth for childbirth, and not my bladder.

<3 Sam

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE make sure you follow up. I'm not trying to be alarmist, but my mom was just diagnosed with bladder cancer and the sign was blood in the urine. Be proactive in making sure everything is ok!

    ReplyDelete