Wednesday, June 22, 2011

And done!

I'm filled.  I think liquids are going through fine.. Maybe a little different than before?  not sure yet.  He put in 4cc's after a little bit of poking around to find the right spot in the port. (no fluoroscope or anything like that)  That was a weird feeling.  I could feel things moving inside me.  Waiting for an alien to burst out of there and start dancing or something ;)

That's about it for now, need to get ready to leave for my first support group in a few, just wanted to let you all know I survived.

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Happy Fill Day! Hope it starts things in motion in the right direction for you on the scale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I'm happy you found me! I'm following your blog now so I'll have to go back and read some of your posts. Glad your fill went well!

    Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete