Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm writing again?

Yup, I'm back writing to you all again! lucky you.  Band front, I'm still not unconvinced that I haven't done something.  But at the same time, I've been hesitant to try solid food today.  So just water and broth and applesauce for me.  But right now I've got that "stuck burp" feeling, kinda like I had right after surgery.  I'm hoping that maybe I just irritated things a bit with the throwing up (not that there was ever much, if anything, to throw up), and didn't do any permanent damage.   Here's hoping.  How much of a failure would I be if I slipped my band or something before my first fill (not that I'd really be a failure, but you know what I mean).  *sigh*

On to a much more up-beat/exciting note: We just signed a final offer for a house!  OMG! I am so freaking out right now.   It's more than we're paying for rent, and it's further for the hubby to drive, and we're adding in home owners insurance and all that, and I'm really really hoping we're not diving in over our heads, but YAY!!  (best part is, this house has a jetted tub in the master bath, and a hot tub in the back yard!)  But yeah. Freaking out. A lot.  Half over house, half over band.  EEP!

I think I'm done for the day!

Love ya'll!

<3 Sam

6 comments:

  1. I hope everything calms down for your band soon!

    As for the house, sounds like a dream!! I would love a nice tub in our master bath and a hottub in the back yard would be so fun! Fun with friends and fun with husband. Tehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! It's so exciting to buy a house!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sam, I gave you an award. Check it out on my blog: http://prudencerising.blogspot.com/2011/06/adorable-blog-award.html

    Looking forward to reading 10 things about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Fabulous news about the house!
    I also hope you get a definitive answer about what has caused you to feel unwell soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sam just checking in to see how you are doing.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete