Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sorry For the Panic

Yeah, sorry about panicking yesterday. I just always tend to jump to the worst possible conclusion.

And while I suppose it is possible that having JUST the heartburn could mean I have a slipped band, odds are it Is probably something more along the lines of eating too much.  So now I'm going to focus on really trying hard to follow my bandster rules.  Even if this means strapping a measuring cup to my purse to bring with me everywhere. I know I've been eating more than I should.  So not too uprising if that's the cause of heartburn feeling (and dur, I shouldn't if anything because that can lead to a slipped band)  ..

So we're going on to focusing on being good!
And bundling up for the  foot of snow we're supposed to get starting tonight. *sigh*

<3

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment